Bloggers with expertise in the areas of knowledge Management, intelligence, competitive response, and cyber intelligence are encouraged to share their insight with the TATINJA Online leadership as regular contributors to the TATINJA blog. To become a guest blogger, send us your name and title, your area(s) of expertise, the topics you want to blog about and a writing sample that shows your writing style. Individuals who wish to become guest bloggers should be willing to submit at least one previously unpublished blog a month.
Please use “guest blog request” in the subject line. We will respond to your inquiry within 10 working days.
General Blog Guidelines
· Submit original content blog posts that are 400-600 words long.
· Ensure that you own the right to publish anything that you submit.
· Include photographs and illustrations, but ensure the images are in the public domain or that you have permission to use with the blog.
· Images should be jpg or png files, 72 dpi, and no larger than 450 pixels wide.
· Blogs can reference external content if done so in an editorial, not promotional, manner.
· Bloggers can link to their websites and or Twitter handle in their bios.
· The scheduling of blog posts will be based on their topics, news value and timeliness, but the editorial team will make every effort to post blogs by approved guest bloggers within three days of receipt.
· TATINJA reserves the right to edit posts for clarity and style or to decline to publish a post at its discretion. TATINJA may add links to Tatinja Consulting-related activities.